Is RightFitz the Right Fit for Your Business?
I relish the opportunity to help clients of all shapes and sizes succeed online, but I’m not everyone’s cuppa tea nor is every potential client mine!
I’ll always be up-front and transparent on my processes, working practices and fees once I’ve had a had a chance to learn more about your business and what it is you’re aiming to achieve by engaging a digital marketing consultant to begin with.
Signs we could be the Right Fit for each other
- You understand the need for and value of organic traffic in a well-blended marketing mix
- You want to invest in sustainable long-term evolution of your web entities through SEO and content marketing
- You’re willing to commit resources to act upon the recommendations I provide, or facilitate direct access to someone who can
- You’re not afraid of giving – and receiving – honest, actionable feedback for the greater benefit of your business
- You see a consultant as a strategic extension of your business and will commit time and effort into fostering a strong working relationship for optimal results
Indications that we may not be a good fit for each other
- You’re seeking to paper over cracks in the three other ‘P’s of your marketing mix (a sub-standard Product, poor Pricing or marketing in the wrong Place) through online Promotion
- You need instantaneous results and lack the patience for a strategy to take effect
- You seek constant updates, daily reporting and micro-managed activities
- You don’t understand the difference between good SEO and cheap SEO – if it’s a race to the bottom on fees, let’s not waste each other’s time.
- You’re a Liverpool FC fan (OK, this one’s made up!) 😊
If the yaay’s outweigh the naay’s from the list above, I’m really looking forward to hearing from you and arranging a consultation at your convenience to explore how best we can complement each other’s strengths and achieve great things together!